The Liebster Award
Today day I got the messaged, that I have been nominated for The Liebster Award. I’m very, very grateful to Sine Larsen who is the Brain behind Mind The Gap. If you don’t know her blog, you must visit it, lots of inspiration, to find there.
The Liebster Award is a fantastic way to get know of new bloggers. The idea behind The Liebster Award is that you answer some questions that the blog, who has nominated you, asks. Then you nominated some blogs and ask them some questions.
Here are the rules for the nominees:
Here are the questions that Sine has for me:
What is the best part about blogging?
– The best part of blogging is for me to share my ‘world’.
A must-have in any wardrobe in your opinion?
– Black Skinny Jeans, there sits spot on you.
Who is the celebrity you would invite for dinner?
– This is really difficult, because I don’t know who to choose, but I took the first person who turned up in my head, Ed Westwick.
Which item do you always take with you when you leave your home in the morning?
– I have always has my clutch with me.
What is your favorite perfume?
– I love the scent of “Midnight Rose” by Lancôme
What inspires you when you create your blog posts?
-I find inspiration everywhere, on the street, the internet, other blogs and my heart and brain, he he.
What is your favorite film currently?
– The film that I recently has add to my list of best film ever is Insite out.
Where did you last go on holiday?
– It must be my summer holiday in Hong Kong. OMG I miss that place so much.
What did you have for breakfast this morning?
–This morning I got my favorite breakfast; Overnight oatmeal with vanilla yoghurt topped with fresh fruit. I eat this almost every morning, when I’m going to school.
What do you spend most of your money on?
– I think I spend most money on my computer, or it is my Nikon D3200 camera that I bought as my 17th birthday gift.
My questions to the nominated:
1. Which time of the year is your favorite time?
2. Why did you started to blog?
3. If you only could eat only one thing in a whole week, what will it be?
4. If you could be an animal, what animal will you choose?
5. Which book has you recently finish reading?
6. What are you planning to be you next big Purchase?
7. Who is your favorite celebrity?
8. The best present you have ever received?
9. Which Disney movie is your favorite?
10. Where are you going on your next holiday?